Cryogenic Consulting Service has provided complete plant design for air separation plants including:
Plant designs for India, Taiwan and Korea were adopted to make maximum use of available local
materials and fabrication capability.
- 1250 Nm3/Hr liquid oxygen-nitrogen-argon plant for Shin Sung Enterprises, South Korea.
Important parts of this plant (compressors, mole sieve unit, cold box assembly) were
fabricated in Korea under our design and supervision.
- 500 Nm3/Hr oxygen-nitrogen-argon plant for Industrial Gases (Calcutta, India).
- 75 T/D oxygen-nitrogen-argon separation unit for Lien Hwa Corporation, Taiwan.
- Replacement reversing heat exchanger cold box unit for 500 T/D oxygen-nitrogen-argon plant owned by Northern Petrochemical Company, Morris, Illinois.
- Process and equipment design of cryogenic radioactive krypton-xenon removal and recovery system for BWR Nuclear Reactor Power Plant.
- Cryogenic Electric Power Cable Study: provided refrigeration system design, analysis and economics for General Electric Company (R&D Dept.) study for Edison Electric Institute.
- "State of the Art" study for Natural Gas Cryogenic Expander Process for recovery of light hydrocarbon liquids from natural gas, and for Cryogenic Nitrogen Rejection Units.
- LNG Plant Process Study for major cryogenic equipment manufacturers.
- Review of CO-H2 separation process and plant design for Olin Corporation, Crawford & Russell and General Electric Plastics.
- Large Oxygen Plants for Coal Gasification Study for General Electric Company and EPRI.
- Air Separation Tower Distillation Study for Argon Recovery Optimization. Computer optimization studies for both existing plants and new plant designs.